Why You Should Cruise With North Star Cruises Australia
- North Star Cruises Australia is the winner of numerous awards for excellence.
- North Star Cruises Australia is an undisputed market leader and offers activity based itineraries especially designed for the most discerning adventurer.
- North Star Cruises Australia consistently operates with impeccable customer satisfaction rates.
- North Star Cruises Australia pioneered luxury adventure-cruising along the Kimberley coast more than 25 years previous. Others cannot equal our experience and knowledge!
- Explore the magnificent Kimberley coast on either a one week or two week adventure cruise.
- The TRUE NORTH is the ONLY Kimberley adventure-cruise ship that travels with a full-time helicopter – an air conditioned Eurocopter 130 B4.
- The TRUE NORTH features enhanced levels of comfort throughout – allowing guests opportunity to experience wilderness in surroundings more akin to one of the world’s most exclusive hotels.
- The TRUE NORTH features several lavish vantage points including a sundeck, an observation lounge, a ship’s lounge, an alfresco bar and a sports deck.
- All cabins feature en-suites, in-cabin entertainment and private satellite telephones.
- An internet café enables guests to maintain contact with the corporate world.
- The TRUE NORTH is purpose built for accessing shallow coastal environs and river systems – bigger ships cannot go where we go!
- The TRUE NORTH features computer controlled motion stabilizers.
- The TRUE NORTH is fully licensed for fishing activities.
- Legendary and authentic service – the TRUE NORTH welcomes just 36 guests and, an AUSTRALIAN crew uniquely chaperones your every experience ensuring our renowned reputation for attention to detail.
- Avoid the crowds – we carry 6 dedicated expedition boats (not rubber boats) that provide guests with opportunity to experience wilderness in comfort and, in small groups. We can also make greater provision for guests to do ‘what they want, when they want’!
- Experience the destination – our cruises are activity-based and extended periods at sea are specifically avoided. Daily activities include scenic walks, helicopter flights, culture, fishing, snorkelling, picnics, diving, exploring, nature and much, much more!
- A ship’s naturalist presents entertaining interpretative sessions.
- All meals feature the ‘finest in fine dining’.
- We can still wash the TRUE NORTH under your favourite Kimberley waterfall!
- Make sure you Go Wild in Style!
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!